A business membership in the NM Cross-Country Ski Club is $50 per year.
Benefits of Business Membership
A business membership entitles the business to a 1/4 page advertisement in the monthly newsletter with the option of a different design and layout provided each month. The business member will provided access to the ski club website. At the general monthly meetings, the business member may distribute flyers (provided by the business) and may make a brief presentation to the general membership (time and length to be determined by the program chair). If the business desires to make a full program presentation, arrangements must be made in advance with the program chair.
The membership list is available to the business member with the following limitations:
- Membership list is the same as the one distributed to the NM Cross-Country Ski Club.
- No more than 8 e-group mailings by the business member are allowed during a season.
- No more than 1 advertising via USPS mail to the membership is allowed per season.
- The membership list may not be sold or distributed to any other person or organization in any form.
Benefit to NM Cross-Country Ski Club
The business member will provide the following:
- A 10% discount on facility pass for NM Cross-Country Ski Club members, if the business member has such facility.
- A 10% discount on lessons for NM Cross-Country Ski Club members, as appropriate.
- A weekend NM Cross-Country Ski Club trip to the organization property (co-organized by the business and the club), if the business member has such facility.
- 2 free passes which will be distributed via lottery to those who participate in such a weekend outing.
- The discounts listed above are applicable to all club members.
Some public content.